Healthy Meal Prep Class
Time & Location
About The Event
- Butter Rosemary pork tenderloin steaks w/Green beans
- Chicken bacon stew
- Steak Fajitas with Cauliflower rice
- Garlic Ranch chicken breasts w/Carrot fries
- Seasoned Shrimp w/Green beans. (If you don't like shrimp you can substituent another meal in freezer.)
Meat and veggies are prepped in advance for you! We’ll spend 45 minutes to an hour learning about health & wellness while bagging up the meals for you to take home and bake when you want. These meals are perfect for tossing in the freezer and making later!
Each individual meal consists of approximately 1.5 lbs. of meat and over 1 lb. of veggies. Veggies are obtained through LOCAL gardens and farmers markets as often as possible when in season!
Each meal will feed a family of 4-6. These meals are MUCH more affordable than fast food and healthier too!
WANT TO HOST YOUR OWN MEAL PREP CLASS?
If you host a meal prep class with 11 or more paid attendees your meal prep will be FREE! Maximum class capacity is 21. Contact Tina to set up your class!
- Meal Prep Class - 11-22-19$110$1100$0